November 30, 2007

Seton At Ursuline Academy Soccer

Another JV only game. And what a temperature change! This game was back on October 10th and I think it was the first time the temperature dropped. The wind was blowing and there was threat of rain. I remember all this because I was very glad I had a warm coat in the car. I left with a fleece on and quickly changed to the warmer coat when I got there. Just wish I could have grabbed my gloves/mittens. They are mittens that fold down to expose your fingers. Work perfectly for me since I need my fingers to work the camera. I also tried to avoid the wetter spots around the field. Having wet knees with a cold wind blowing is not really helpful to the staying warm thing. One of these days I will get a pair of knee pads. Just have to find a kind I like and are easy to get on and off. Anyway, here are some of the images from the game.









1 comment:

neysaruhl said...

Amazing shots! Great action!
Looks like an intense game!