November 12, 2007

Oak Hills At Mason Soccer

Another game from September. I remember this game too because it stormed towards the end of the JV game. They called the game complete even though there were 6+ minutes left to go in the game. The varsity game never got started. It was moved to the following evening but I could not make it. While the rain was desperately needed in the area, I was hoping it would hold off until after the games. It actually rained earlier in the day but it was clear when I left for the game. The JV game was definitely a battle and I would have liked to have seen the game played to the end. When lightening is seen for the safety of everyone the field is cleared. I actually made it back to my truck before the heaviest of the rain started. Enjoy the images below.








No comments: