January 21, 2008

After Wedding Photo Shoot

I had the pleasure of tagging along on photo shoot with Neysa Ruhl back in November. She had a session of a bride after a wedding that is traditionally called "Trash the Dress" but is really just a chance to get different images of the bride in her dress that you would not do on her wedding day. We did not have to worry about the dress getting dirty. And it has to be great to be able to wear you dress more than one time. I do not always get as much time to play around as I would like so it was great to just be able to do whatever I wanted during this session since there was no expectations from anyone. I only took one camera and one lens. I stayed out of the way of the true session going on and had a great time with everyone. Here are some of my images from the day.







I think this is one of my favorites so I played around with it in PS and posted 2 different versions.




Thank you to Neysa and Sophia for allowing me to tag along.

No comments: