January 31, 2008

Lakota West At Lakota East Basketball

If you have read any of my previous posts or live in my area you know what kind of rivalry exists between East and West. This was the first of 2 games the teams will play against each other this year in basketball. The stands started filling up during the JV game. It is a shame more people could not make it for all 3 games because I could feel the intensity during all the games. They were great through the lens of a camera so I can only imagine how great they were to watch in the stands surrounded by other fans. Here are some images from the games.

I was up on the upper level shooting down towards the floor to get this sequence.


JV Game


Splitting the defense.


Varsity game.
A block by West.
A block by East.


1 comment:

neysaruhl said...

Great shots! I love how you always get THE SHOT.

Fabulous work!