January 18, 2008

Lakota East At Mason Basketball

Lakota East traveled to Mason on a Tuesday night in December. Really not a huge distance which was evident by the crowd that continued to grow throughout the night. I only covered the first 2 games. By the end of the second game I was feeling the effects of very little sleep from the previous night. I never like shooting when I am less than 100% and since I was at the games on my own time I decided to go home and try to get to bed before 2:00am. Hope you enjoy the 2 games I did cover.

Sophomore vs JV White
That had to sting a little.

Maybe this one was more painful.


The second game.
Looking for a teammate.
Looking to see if the shot went in.

Definitely ready for defense.
I love when players do something right in font of me.

No comments: