January 16, 2008

Senior Session

I thought I would break up some of my sports posts with a senior session. I had this session the Friday after Christmas. As luck would have it I got a pretty bad sinus infection which caused my voice to get really rough. Instead of being quiet though I talked a lot and totally lost it on Christmas afternoon. Have you ever tried not to talk while around friend and family for the Holidays? It was impossible for me not to join in the conversations. So it was a quiet few days for me while I attempted to regain my voice by Friday. My husband got to read pieces of paper so he knew what I was trying to gesture to him. Luckily I got enough of it back to be able to communicate on Friday. I had a lot of fun during the session and my senior was great. We had to reschedule a couple times because her field hockey team did great and kept advancing in the tournament. After that our schedules did not have matching free time.







Thanks for choosing me. I hope the rest of your senior year goes great!

1 comment:

neysaruhl said...

What a beautiful girl! Great job on the photos!

I love the scarf photos and the collage!