January 8, 2008

Oak Hills At Mason Basketball

As I mentioned in my previous post I got a new camera. The game between Oak Hills and Mason freshmen guys was my third game with the camera. I am loving the fact it handles low light so much better than my other cameras. This game was held on December 6th at Mason. There was a lot of room for me to shoot from since they had one side of the court totally open. The bleachers were pushed back so I did not have to worry about getting in any ones way and it gave me all kinds of room to move around. I like being able to get different angles than the traditional ones from the baseline. There are several images below that I was able to get from the sidelines. Hope you enjoy them.

Diving on the floor for the ball.
I like this one even though I did not get the ball in the image. His expression shows determination.
This player could fly through the air.
The no look pass.

No comments: