January 30, 2008

Lakota East At Mason Basketball

Yes, I know it has been a little while since I posted. My schedule has been a little crazy. Which means I will have more things to post as time allows. This game was my first of the new year. It was played Jan 3rd in Mason's old gym. If you have never been there - here is an idea of how small it is. The players and scorekeepers sit on the first row of the bleachers with the fans behind them. The other side of the court has a nice half brick wall that is part of an old stage. The court ends are pretty shallow as well. I love challenges but this one was definitely a big one. I ended up in the corner sitting on stuff or crammed myself against a garbage can. I also sat on the stage for a different angle. The best part - it was a great game. Lots of fan support and tons of action. Here are some of my images from the game.




This happened pretty close to me which was a bit scary since I had no where to go to get out of the way if they fell towards me. Luckily they did not!
I love all the expressions in this image. A coach at the end of the bench talking with a ref, the teammates on the bench watching the action and of course the player trying to make the play.

1 comment:

KMP said...

Love those! Great action shots!