January 22, 2008

Mason At Fairfield Basketball

I messed up my schedule and missed the Freshmen game. Since some schools in this area have separate freshmen schools I normally looks to make sure I know where the games are going to be. I did not think to check this game since I figured all the girls teams would play in the same location. When I got to the high school I realized I was wrong. The gym was locked up and there was no team bus. I was pretty mad at myself but I knew that if I went to the freshmen game my chances of making it back for the JV game on time were slim. Even though the schools are close, traffic is not always pleasant at that time of day. The high school is located very close to Jungle Jim's so I went there and did a little grocery shopping instead. I did make it back for the JV and Varsity games. Images below.




Varsity game.





No comments: