April 14, 2008

Hilliard Darby At Sycamore Lacrosse

These games were the Saturday before I left for my workshop. I actually was at the Sycamore Varsity game on Wednesday and got a request to come back out on Saturday for both teams. I love getting requests and even better when I can actually fit them into my schedule. Saturday's temps were nice but the wind was still pretty cold. That meant a coat for me which I really hate wearing while shooting. I have yet to find the perfect coat for shooting. There is always at least one thing that annoys me about the coat. Yes - I am picky. Anyway, Hilliard Darby made the commute down for the game and had a great following as well. Here are the images from the JV and Varsity games.



One reason helmets are worn.

Eying the goal for a shot.


No comments: