April 15, 2008

Oak Hills At Lakota East Baseball

The weather was so nice when I got back from my workshop that I could not resist going to a baseball game on Thursday. No coat necessary! I struggle a bit photographing baseball because I want to get images of peak action. That means guessing where the action is going to be and I am not always correct with my guesses. If only I knew where the batter was going to hit the ball ahead of time:) The Lakota East field has fences all the way around it but with my 300mm lens it is not a problem. I put the lens against the fence and it does not even see it since it is so close to the focus point. Plus I get the added benefit of not having to worry about a ball hitting me while I am looking in a different direction. Here are some images from the game. I would love to hear any feedback from you. All images from the game are located through the Games link on the right.







1 comment:

neysaruhl said...

I love these!
Those faces are great! Determination squared!!

You've been so busy lately - I love seeing all of your work.

N