April 4, 2008

Lakota West At Sycamore Lacrosse

The weather seemed so nice on Wednesday. I sat in the stand and watched a girls lacrosse game before the boys game I was photographing. The sun felt wonderful and the stands blocked the wind. Then I got down on the field for the game. Wind in my face and the sun setting behind me meant I was in the shade pretty quickly after the start of the game. Coat on and zipped up. Pulled on my mitten gloves. The hat came out after halftime. It really was not horrible but a little colder than I thought it would be. Tons of action on the field which kept the players warm and the fans cheering. Here are some images from the game.





A sequence from a shot attempt.
Not much action I know but I love the light from the setting sun on this one.


1 comment:

neysaruhl said...

Great shots! I love the last one - although they are all good!

Lacrosse is a nice change of pace for you after the long basketball season!