April 21, 2008

Seton At Ursuline Academy Lacrosse

Last Tuesday was the start of a beautiful run of weather that lasted a few days. I headed out for a couple of lacrosse games and actually did not have to make multiple trips to my car with extra clothing to wear to stay warm. There was a little confusion about which teams were going to play at what time so the games got started late but luckily finished before dark. During warm ups people noticed that Seton had their varsity team warming up and Ursuline's JV team was on the field. Lots of phone calls were made to try to get either the Seton JV team or the Ursuline varsity team to the field as quickly as possible. The Ursuline varsity team made it first so the varsity teams played first followed by the JV. I was really happy that everything moved quickly and JV game was completed before dark. The field does not have lights so it was up to setting sun how much time I would have to cover the game. Here are some images from the games:

I look through the net as a player scores.
That would be a foul. And a bit painful.


I like this one even though the goalie is not in the image.
On the opposite end, another save.

And then a save with the goalie in the image.

1 comment:

neysaruhl said...

Wow. Beautiful light on the third photo! I love the foul shot!

Great job!