August 10, 2008

Anniversary Of Sorts

Today marks the one year anniversary of my giving up a steady paycheck in an attempt to make my dream come true. After working part-time getting my photography business up and running for almost 2 years I made the leap and quit my full-time job. I love running my own photography business even with all its ups and downs. Thanks to everyone who has given me encouragement, listened to my ramblings and fears, gave me constructive criticism and always believed in me. A special thanks to all my customers who help make my dream a reality every day. I hope I continue to improve my work, grow my company and meet new people as the years go on. And to my husband - thanks for never letting me give up, willingly changing our lifestyle and continueing to be my rock. I love you more and more as our life together goes forward.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yay Barb! How exciting for you! I cannot wait to one day celebrate being in business for myself!