August 5, 2008

More From Saturday

I found some time to play around with the images I took on my Saturday morning walk. Trying to get better about finding some "me" time. I love to learn new things but taking the time to sit down and try things is hard to do. There are always business things I should do instead. Here are some images I played with.

This is a family graveyard that had some really old headstones in it. The oldest we found was 1846. Some you could not read though and I am guessing they were older.
I am fascinated by this old silo for some reason. Course the best angle is standing in the middle of 747 which I did to the dismay of my husband. Told him all the best spots are in places that are potentially dangerous:) I made sure there was no traffic coming and kept one eye on things. Plus he was there too.
A close up of the ladder.
I really love this barn too but it is on private property so I settled for a long distance shot.
There are some hay barrels there in the distance. Click the image to see it bigger.


No comments: