August 12, 2008

A Great Quote

I saw this quote in the newspaper on Sunday. It is from Markus Rogan an Austria swimmer talking about the new Speedo racing suits.

"I tested it. I threw it in the pool and it didn't move at all, so I'll still have to swim."

I do not really follow professional swimming but I have heard of this new suit that is suppose to help swimmers go faster in the water. What I love about the quote it that even though you may have a great piece of equipment you still have to know how to use it. It is just nice to know that similar comments are made across all professions. I hear this comment a lot - "That camera takes great pictures" Why yes it does, because I know how to use it. What angles to use and how to make on the fly adjustments. That is the end of my soap box for the day:) Enjoy another day of great weather here in southern Ohio.

No comments: