August 18, 2008

Broken Washer

Yesterday did not start out so well. I was on my second load of laundry when a horrible noise started coming out of the washer. After some investigating I realized the inside of the tub would not spin. That is when the noise would start. As luck would have it the soap had already dispensed and all the clothes were soapy and sopping wet. A quick call to my brother turned up a free washer. I was able to complete the washing process at his house which was so great. No way did I want to have to try to get the soap of the clothes myself. All was really not bad though. That was my last load of the weekend so we have all clean clothes right now. And for some reason I actually bought the extended warranty and they are coming to service it on Thursday. Hopefully they can fix it and everything is covered under the warranty.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

We're having plumbing issues, so on Sunday I did four loads of laundry between Anthony's parents and my parents. I'm feeling your pain! The plumbers are coming in the morning!

Barb Trimble said...

I hope the plumbers get everything fixed for you. Nothing like lugging dirty clothes around to try to get them clean:)