August 7, 2008

Game Requests

Since I cannot figure out how to make a post always appear at the top for an amount of time I am re-posting some information. It is that time of year again where I take requests from you on games you would like me to cover. If there is more than one request for different events on a specific day I will let you know that and which one I am going to cover. If the person making the request really wants a specific game covered I will recommend a paying session if a conflict arises. Requests can be made through the contact page on the Trimble Photography website, an email to barb@trimphoto.com or calling the studio.

This year I am also looking for a few people willing to pass out my information at various games. I try to make it through the stands at every event but unfortunately I do not make it everyone all the time. Only one person per team will be taken. There will be compensation for person willing to spread the word. Please contact me at
barb@trimphoto.com if you are interested.

Any questions please do not hesitate to ask.

1 comment:

Fay said...

Congratulations Barb, "Trimble Photography" has been reviewed and added to Blogging Women. You have done a wonderful job with this blog. It's a pleasure to add another quality women's blog to our directory. Continued success with your photography and blog!