February 21, 2008

Fairfield At Lakota East Wrestling

After a day of photographing the Freshmen Invitational I found myself at Lakota East for some Varsity wrestling. I did get to stop by my office and download my cards from earlier and even started going through the images before leaving again. My husband was nice enough to make me a small meal as well which was appreciated. I was happy to see a meet sheet available at the door. I love knowing who is wrestling against who in each weight class. If I have covered the teams before I have a pretty good idea but once the matches start is nice to have something to write my images numbers on so I can divide the images by weight class later. Plus I just like having a roster. There was only one ref for the meet which is a little strange for Varsity. Normally there are 2 but with all the tournaments going on that weekend I would imagine it was hard to find refs. It was good for me though since I only had to worry about shooting around one ref. Here are my images from the evening meet.



I did a quick blink when I first say this one and then had to laugh. The head almost looked like it should be the wrestler's in the white the singlet.

1 comment:

neysaruhl said...

Ooooh! I didn't see these the other day! Great job showing the action! This is why you are such a great sports shooter!