February 5, 2008

Mason JV Invitational

I decided to skip posting some basketball games (may post them at a later time) and post wrestling instead. The Mason Invitational was the first wrestling I did all season which was really unusual. I normally have a few other meets covered before mid-January. If you have read my blog in the past I mention the low light available in gyms that can cause problems with image quality. Add a few huge mats for wrestling and it gets worse. They absorb a lot of light so it becomes even more of challenge to deal with low lighting. Wrestling is always interesting to cover. I am always amazed at how strong and flexible the wrestlers are. Things can change in a split second during a match. I have seen wrestlers go from losing a match to pinning their opponent in a few short seconds. Below are some images from the meet.







2 comments:

neysaruhl said...

Love the wrestling pictures! Feels like you are right there!

KMP said...

Great shots! I love all of them!