May 12, 2008

Kings At Mason Baseball

A baseball game from the 30th of April. The Freshmen teams met up at a field in Mason to play. It was a little on the cold side but a lot better than the weather for the softball game previously posted. I did get a little distracted during the game when another team showed up to have batting practice in the cage next to where I was shooting. Nothing like hearing the crack of the bat hitting the ball while focusing on an outfielder. Since I was sitting at the end of the fence I definitely had to be aware of where balls were being hit. Luckily I quickly adjusted to where the sound was coming from so it was not a distraction for long. Here are some different looks from the game.


I am thinking in my head, this could really hurt.

He did manage to keep his chin from smacking the ground which was definitely a good thing. Nice play.

A dive back into first.
A slight brush of the glove for the tag.
Trying to jar the ball out without success.



1 comment:

neysaruhl said...

LOVE that 4th photo! Awesome!!

Looks like an action packed game!
Great job capturing all of the action!