May 18, 2008

The Shot and Other Things

This is why I do not take images during a boys lacrosse game from behind the lacrosse net:


Call me chicken, I am okay with that. I personally like my face the way it is. Not to mention my equipment in one piece. I have been known to shoot from behind the net when sitting behind this fence. My preference is out on the sidelines though.

It has been a slightly rough day for me with my various websites going down. I really hate not having control of everything. Leaving the house to go to a lacrosse game while my main site was still down was really hard to do even though all I could do is hit the refresh button on the browser and check my alternate email a thousand times. I got to the game and called my husband from the parking lot to check the site for me. It was up! All was well and I headed into the game. Tonight I went to upload the game proofs and found that my proof site was down. Ugh! So now I am babysitting it while I try to get the images uploaded. It is hit or miss right now and again I wait (not so patiently) for things to be fixed. Please bear with me while I wait for my providers to make everything right.

I hope everyone had a great weekend. I need to go stare at my other screen for awhile to see if that helps my images upload faster :)

1 comment:

neysaruhl said...

Holy Cow! You could lose an eye!