May 20, 2008

Sycamore at Mason Baseball

A nice sunny baseball game. As opposed to last night's lacrosse game. I almost got hit twice by the ball. Actually the first one almost took out my second camera that was laying on the ground next to me. The second was a sharply hit ball pretty much right at me. Luckily I was able to get out of the way quickly. I was on my knees shooting from the 3rd base line and was able to rock back out of the way. Thanks to everyone who asked me if I made it out of the way on time and if I was okay. Except for a slightly elevated heart rate I was fine. There is talk about requiring photographers to wear helmets at baseball games if they are inside the fence. Or in this case, at the end of a fence. I have actually thought about getting a helmet and think a requirement might be a good idea. Somebody needs to make one that will not get in the way of holding the camera to your face though. Enough about that, here are some of my favorites from the game:





High and tight.

1 comment:

neysaruhl said...

Wow you got some great images from this game! I love so many of them! That first one is super cool!