March 10, 2008

Anderson At Lakota East Basketball

I am finally to the point where I am posting my February games. This is another basketball game that happened on Feb. 4th. Even though I covered all 3 games, I only posted images from the Freshmen game. I thought I would limit some of my basketball game images for awhile since I have already posted a bunch. It was great to meet all the Anderson fans at the game. My purpose at this game was to try to meet another group of people I previously have never talked to. The fans were excited to meet me and I received several requests to photograph specific players. I love getting those requests. Feel free to tell me at games specific players to photograph if you like. There is no commitment to buy anything just by making a request. I hope all the fans were happy with the results. Here are just a few images from the Freshmen game.


Getting ready to shoot a free throw.

I wish I had my camera the other way. I think it would have made a better image.


No comments: