March 14, 2008

GMC Wrestling Tournament

I covered the GMC Wrestling Tournament for the second year. This year it seemed to go much faster than last year. I heard there were some sick and injured wrestlers which I am sure contributed to that. The early rounds of the tournament is held on 4 mats. That means a lot of moving around for me which is actually a good thing. Moving around keeps me from getting too sore. Though by the end of the day I just wanted to stretch my legs straight out in front of me. The finals and consolation bouts are held at the same time on 2 mats. Luckily I was able to place myself at the end of the 2 mats so I could try to capture all the wrestlers in the finals. I decided just to post some images from the early rounds. To see more images from the event click the Games link on the right side of the screen.





No comments: