March 25, 2008

Refs

Let me start this post out by stating that I fully believe it is my job to cover an event and work around anything that is in my way. That is one of the reasons I like to move around. So this post is meant to be funny and nothing more than that. The refs have their job to do and it is my responsibility to stay out of their way and work around them. I occasionally joke around with the refs between games and normally they tell me to make sure I get their good side or to not take any pictures of them:) Below are some images I got at various events throughout the winter season. I will admit to being frustrated at times to not get the image I wanted but I know it is just something that will happen at almost every game and happens to every photographer. So here are some images to salute the refs.



The ref ran in front of my line of vision during a fast break so I leaned to try to get an image....
and he leaned to!





1 comment:

neysaruhl said...

I love it! Made me laugh!