March 27, 2008

A Few Odds & Ends

So much for the great weather we had yesterday. I knew my luck would not hold out. My schedule has a couple of lacrosse games on it for today. I was hoping for nice weather but that is not going to happen. So instead of on being my way to the games I am still in front of my computer. I even had everything ready and all ready to be put in the car. Here is hoping the weather on Saturday is better than today.

Yesterday I did cut out for awhile to enjoy the weather. It was a perfect day for a run and my running shoes were calling my name. After that I grabbed my camera and just wandered around for awhile. I would have loved to have had a portrait session or a game yesterday but who would know it would be so nice for outdoor stuff at the end of March. Since I cut out during the day I did work a little last night. One of the hazardous of having a home office, you never really get away from work. Though I do love the commute.

Some things of note:

  • I am taking a workshop during the spring sports session so my time will be limited in April. If you want to schedule a session or put in a request for April I would recommend doing that soon.
  • For those of you looking for a wonderful wedding photographer - I cannot say enjoy great things about Neysa Ruhl. I have added a link to her site on the right.
  • I am taking appointments for 2009 Senior Sessions now. Can you believe it is that time of the year already? Feel free to contact me for information regarding the sessions.
I think that is all for now. I leave you with some images from yesterday.

This is a leftover bird's nest from last year. I played around in PS and thought it was an interesting result.
Spring! Everything is starting to bloom.

2 comments:

neysaruhl said...

Barb,
YOU are too sweet! Thank you so much for the link!

I had to laugh at your comment about the commute! I love it too! Did I mention that I am still in my 'house pants'? Another hazard of working from home!

Your shots are great. I love the buds and bird's nest! the lighting on that next is fabulous!
And I didn't get to comment on your sun picture from the other day: I have NO idea how you did that without blowing out the sun! Do tell!

N

Barb Trimble said...

Thanks for the comment! I love feedback.

I was able to keep the sun from blowing out by shooting at a pretty good angle and not making it my focus point. Plus it was still kind of early so the sun was not at it brightest point.