March 18, 2008

A Wedding

I had opportunity to photograph a wedding with the wonderful photographer Neysa. I was her second photographer for a wedding in February. We got lucky with the weather. Some snow and ice a couple days before the wedding but the roads were all clear by Saturday morning. I love working with Neysa. She truely loves photography and it comes through in her images and in her personality. When I arrived at her house to start the day she had a huge smile on her face and was excited about the day. By the end of the day she still had the smile and was looking forward to viewing her images from the day.

The couple getting married were great and welcomed me immediately. All the family and friends were incredibly nice and friendly. Thank you for allowing me to share in your day.

The groom preparing for the day.
The groomsmen checking out themselves in the mirror.


Even though it was cold we ventured outside. I got a quick image with the skyline in the background.


Trying to patiently wait to make her big entrance at the reception.






2 comments:

neysaruhl said...

Barb,
Your images are GREAT! I had so much fun at this wedding with you! You did a fantastic job!

N

KMP said...

Excellent job Barb! Your images are beautiful. I agree...working with Neysa is wonderful :)

Karen