March 3, 2008

Quick Update

Just a quick little post today. I have managed to catch a cold which is not putting me in a good mood. Luckily it happened after all my commitments. I had planned on taking this week to catch up on the business side of things. Plans change.

I read a lot of blogs, websites and books. I love seeing how other people approach things and their results. Not all are photography related but this
post is about bad habits of photographers. I can honestly say #1 applies to me. During the fall season I was taking a lot of things with me to games because of the heat. Waist bag, monopod, cooler, extra clothes and cameras. That meant several trips to the car from the house. I started driving down the street with this feeling of forgetting something. Went through my mental checklist and realized that I left my cameras sitting in the house. They are the last thing I always put in the car. Forgot to make that last trip for some reason. How good would it be to show to a game without a camera? Turned around and got them. So glad I was only down the block and not halfway to the game.

I am off to get some more sleep. I will be checking email and processing orders but most likely not answering the phone. Not sure anyone really wants to hear me cough.

No comments: