September 8, 2008

Anderson At Mason JV Football

On a bright sunny Saturday morning I headed over to Mason High School to cover the JV football game against Anderson. The game took place on August 30th and was my first of 3 games for the day. When I left my house it did not feel too humid but by the time I got to the stadium things had definitely changed. While I may have been hot carrying my equipment, I can only imagine what the players were going through in full pads. Anderson and Mason used to be in the same conference until Mason moved to the GMC a year ago. But the rivalry definitely still exists. The fans were very vocal and the players definitely fought for every inch on the field. Here are a few images from the game:


I like this image of the players coming out of their stance on the snap of the ball.
Checking the play out before lining up.

No comments: