September 4, 2008

Season Premiere

I am hooked on the show Bones and the season 4 premiere was last night. Since I work a lot of nights with games I had to record the premiere to watch later. So now I sit here debating on going to watch the premiere or being good to wait for my husband. He is hooked on the show as well. Though probably not to the extent I am. We have seasons 1 &2 on DVD and I watched them while I was forced to bed when my back decided to act up a few months back. (this is after at least watching them once before on DVD and not counting watching them during the season) If I have time to watch tv and there is a re-run on I will typically at least flip to it even if I find something else to watch. I tried to watch an episode we recorded without my husband once and pretend I did not see it. That did not work so well as when we did watch it together I gave myself away. So I continue to resist the temptation to watch it without him and will wait until we both have the same free time to watch it together. Hopefully it will not be too long in the future.

No comments: