September 18, 2008

St. Xavier At Lakota East Freshmen Football

I feel like I finally have things back under control after the power outage. Only thing left is to get my phone line fixed which will hopefully happen tomorrow.

So how about some football images to liven up my last few posts. Freshmen games are played on a Thursday evening but there was still a pretty good crowd of people. The weather was not that great with rain threatening. Even a little shower at the start of the 3rd quarter. How do I remember that? Because I was getting all ready to capture the kick-off and the shower started. Of course it could not do it at halftime when I had time to get the rain gear on the cameras, it had to happen during game action. Least it was not a downpour and more of just an annoyance. It felt pretty good though given the heat and humidity. Here are few of my favorites from the game.





My overview shot that I like to get during the games.

I was really happy to get this image as getting a clear shot of an extra point is pretty difficult for me to get.
They are both looking at their respective benches after the tackle.

No comments: