September 30, 2008

Oak Hills At Lakota East Football

I promised awhile ago that I would post some action shots from this game so I thought I better get to it. It was definitely a muggy night for football with the threat of rain. I brought my rain gear for my cameras but decided against anything for myself. Rain would have felt good and I did not want the extra weight just in case it did decide to sprinkle. Course the threat of rain meant cloud cover which was not going to be my friend in terms of lighting. East has a pretty dark football field once all natural light is gone. There are several reason I stay away from using flashes at night and they are all personal reasons. So instead I work hard and try to get great images in the dark and complain about the lack of lighting:) Here are some images from the game.

The East band and flag corp performed before the game.




Tearing through the line trying to get to the ball.

The Oak Hills band performed at half. I like the reflection of the other band members in the tube.
A high snap.
But he recovered and managed to make the throw.

No comments: