September 26, 2008

Oak Hills At Lakota East Freshmen Girls

This post goes with my last one. I decided to separate out the girls and boys games. The girls played after the boys. Normally I do not have to worry about fading light with freshmen games since they start earlier and have less time between the games. Not the case this time. I was anxious for the game to get started so I could use the great natural light as much as possible. The game itself was very physical and intense. Here are a few images from the game.


One of many battles throughout the game.
Sometimes I really wish I could be on the field to get a better angle on an image and this is definitely one of those occasions. I would have loved to have a direct look into the keeper. But I obey the rules and keep my 5 yards off the field:)

No comments: