September 24, 2008

Mason At Oak Hills Soccer

A switch up from football to soccer. The Mason team traveled out to Oak Hills for Saturday night soccer. I actually spent the day on the west side of town. Earlier in the day I covered a football game and then head to Panera where I ate lunch and did the football proofs. With their Wifi service I was able to get everything uploaded before heading out to the soccer games. That was a big relief for me knowing that I had that game taken care of before starting more games. The soccer games were definitely worth coming out to and I enjoyed catching up with a few people I had not seen for awhile. But enough about my day, here are some images from the JV and Varsity games.

To me she is saying - "Mine! Go away, you cannot have it." Which is definitely the mentality a keeper needs.

A little collage series.






Not sure why, but I just like this one a lot.


No comments: