September 10, 2008

Centerville At Moeller Soccer

The JV & Varsity soccer games were my 2nd and 3rd games of the day. It was definitely a hot game and I remember going to the concession stand between games and asking for anything cold and wet. That was after drinking a Gatorade on my way to the games. Also downed a little snack bar for some energy. By the end of the day I was definitely done. The players were definitely wiped too. While field turf is nice it definitely absorbs and radiates the heat. Here are some of the images from the games.

I like the busyness of this image.


A player trying to cool off.



One keeper save.
The other keeper save.



2 comments:

Unknown said...

i like......

timwilking said...

Great shots! I like how you always capture the facial expressions in your Soccer shots.