September 19, 2008

One Of Those Days

Just when I felt like I things under control after the power outage my main site goes down. I have contacted my provider and they are working on the issue. No time estimate yet. Sorry for the problem. The good news is the game proofs are still working. You can access games from the link on the right. As soon as I know things are working again I will update this post.

Update 3:07pm: I have no official word yet from my provider but things have been running for awhile without a problem. Hopefully they will continue on that pattern. Now if I can only get my phone to work :)

Another update at 4:54pm: So my phone works now which is a great thing. My site is running fine but I cannot ftp anything. Which means I cannot remove my phone not working message. I know things could be worse so I am staying calm and continuing to work on my list of things for the day. I hope everyone had a great weekend. Lots for some game images tomorrow on the blog.

No comments: