September 3, 2008

McAuley At Mason Volleyball

On the one day it actually rained around here in the past few weeks I had an inside event. Sometimes I am just lucky. I covered the Freshmen, JV and Varsity match-ups between McAuley and Mason. As mentioned in a previous post, all the games in these 3 match-ups were intense. It was definitely a treat for me to see the action through the camera. I am sure the fans appreciated the determination and efforts of all the girls. And I appreciate them for allowing me to walk the last row the bleachers during the games. I like to shoot volleyball from above and the top row of the bleachers at Mason is the best place. A little more light would have been nice so I could eliminate the blurry ball. The ball gets hit pretty hard and I could not get the shutter speed I would have liked with the low lighting. Here are some images from the games.






I did get down on the floor from some images as well.



See, hard hit ball.
Jump serve.

No comments: