June 4, 2008

Elder At St. Xavier Reserve Lacrosse

From the last post you know that it misted or sprinkled throughout the game. Definitely not true for this game. I was invited out for Senior night which ended up moving being moved inside because of the heavy rain. The game was on though and I am not sure I have ever been that wet after a game. My clothes were soaked and dripping. The rain gear for my equipment held up though. At points it came down so hard I thought it might actually be hail because of how hard it was hitting my head. Even though I was a bit on the miserable side it was actually fun to get images from the game. Yes, I tend to be a bit crazy at times. So here are some of my favorites:

The guys were great and did this instantly when I said it was group picture time.

I appreciate the ref throwing the flag into the frame. It made this image.

Even with the rain, the play was intense.




Just an example of how hard it was raining and the amount of rain on the field.

No comments: