June 12, 2008

Moeller At Lakota West Lacrosse

Back to some sports images. The Moeller at Lakota West game was played back on May 21st. The field is really close to my house so I like that. The field has a huge curve to it for drainage which makes it hard to get any images from across the field when the ball is on the ground. All you can see is legs which is a bit frustrating for me. The games started at 6 I think and the sun was definitely a factor. You can tell by a few of the images below that I was shooting with the sun in my face. The sky is blown out so the players could be seen instead of just being shadows. Makes for a clean background which of course I like. By the time the Varsity game got to halftime I was wanting the sun back. The field has limited lighting and by the end of the game it was pretty hard to get any quality images. Okay, I will stop complaining about lighting and let you see some images:)



One of many hits during the games.

Attempting a pass while going to the ground.


You can see the field at the bottom of the image. That is all I can see from across the field because of the hill.




No comments: