June 25, 2008

Productive Day

Last week I talked about running around and feeling like I accomplished nothing. Yesterday was the complete opposite. It felt like it was one of the most productive days I have had in awhile. Partly because I got to cross a lot of things off my list that I was working on for several days. The big one being the rework of all my galleries. I am hoping to launch them late tonight or first thing tomorrow morning. If anyone wants to see a preview and give me an opinion let me know. I have a test site I use and I can give you the link.

I also had a little win at the gas station yesterday. When I pulled in I heard them talking about getting ready to lower the price. I asked them how long it would be and they said 3-4 minutes if I wanted to wait before filling up. Ummm, yeah. So I washed my windows while they lowered the price 4 cents. A small victory! I am sure next time I will arrive 3-4 minutes after they raise the price.

I best get back to my list of tasks. I added 3 more things while typing this post:)

No comments: