June 30, 2008

Senior Session

The weather turned out great for this Senior Session. As I sat in my car at Sharon Woods and watched it sprinkle rain I was a little worried about how things would go. Luckily everything cleared up before the start of the session. I had so much fun. My Senior was up for anything and so we wondered around to different places. She told me she likes color so I tried to incorporate that in my images.

Even though the session was outdoors I brought some of my studio stuff with me. Nobody says you have to use it only indoors.

What amazing eyes!
I had to convert a few to black & white for myself. Her proof book only included color images.
See, we played:)

She loves to read so we did a few images of her reading. I thought I read a lot but she has me beat by a long shot.
Playing a little with the sunlight.
Towards the end of the session I got a chair out of my car and used this stone wall for a background. We were in the road for this one. A few people drove by and I told her we gave them something to talk about at dinner.

2 comments:

neysaruhl said...

What a great session! I think the second black and white is my favorite, but the one of the swing is awesome too!
Great job! I'm sure they love them!

Anonymous said...

Love the reading photo. I have to say that the b&w photos are my favs, even though she likes color :-)