June 27, 2008

A Week Of Learning

I have a list of things that I learn. This list contains what I did wrong and things that I guessed right on. Between my website changes and putting out my first mailing this week the list definitely great. On top of those things I am working my way through 2 books on photography. One is about seeing things creatively. There are several lessons and I try to do them whenever I get the chance. I actually like to do them once I have been away from the book for awhile. It makes me think more and remember what I am learning. It is just how I learn. So part of what I was working on is patterns. This morning while I was walking through our bedroom I noticed the pattern of my husband's boots with the foot of our bed. So I spent some time this afternoon playing around with different angles. I did not bother with lighting, just seeing the patterns differently. Then of course I played around in Photoshop and here is one image I like.


And no, these are not where the boots are suppose to be kept.

If anyone wants to be included in future mailings (notification of sales or gives out discount coupons) please send me an email with your information. Include what type of information you are interested in - portraits and/or sports. If specifically Senior sessions make sure you let me know what year you will be graduating.

Updated: I guess an email address would be helpful - barb@trimphoto.com

No comments: