June 23, 2008

Just An Update

Somehow I forgot to post anything yesterday. I worked most of the day on my new galleries for the website. That is a time consuming process and it always takes longer than I think it will. Finished up the main page gallery this morning. Or least I think it is finished but I may change one more thing. See, this is why it takes me forever to do these galleries :) Plus I am moving to Flash galleries. Which is good because I can include more images in my galleries but that means I have to decide on more images as well. I went through every game I covered over the last high school season yesterday to find images for the Sports gallery. I already had a good amount of images set aside for the portrait gallery so that was not as bad. Now I have to finish whittling them down and sizing them correctly. So I leave you with another vacation image. This one was taken at my sister's house a few hours before we left.

No comments: