June 21, 2008

Yard Work

Today was a scheduled day off so I could hopefully work on some yard work. The weather cooperated and my husband was able to take some time off too. We got the second rain barrel in place, moved a bush, trimmed some bushes, spread a little mulch and dug out a buried drainage pipe. Oh, I also picked and pitted another 4 cups of cherries. So glad to get the second rain barrel in place. The first one is working great and I have been able to water several times using the water collected from the rain. Kind of tired now so off to do a few inside tasks and then rest. I hope everyone got to enjoy the great weather today.

1 comment:

neysaruhl said...

I am very interested in these rain barrels. I told Jamie that I think we need them. I love the idea. Now if I can just convince him :)