June 2, 2008

More Moeller At St. Xavier Lacrosse

As promised, here are the images from the Varsity game. While the JV game was played without rain, the Varsity game was not as fortunately. About 10 minutes before game time, a fine mist started to fall. It never really poured down rain during the game but it was definitely steady. I was actually happy it started before the game since it gave me time to put the rain gear on my cameras without missing any action. Here are a few of my favorites from the game.

I had to include one of the refs when they were not in my way:) Here they are checking sticks between quarters.



I decided to make this into a scoring collage.
Getting a little friendly.

I loved the lighting I was able to get in one section of the field.
This may be my favorite because of the expression, the ball is just leaving for the pass and the coaches are in the background.

No comments: