June 28, 2008

Wedding

What a great time I had at this wedding. I was the second photographer for Neysa and I started out with all the guys at the groom's parent's house. They immediately welcomed me and made me feel like part of the group. All the guys were sitting around watching the U.S. Open and telling stories from their times together. Here is a small collage of them getting ready for the big day.

A gift from the Bride - Ryder cup tickets.
Everyone watching the bride and groom seeing each other for the first time that day.
The groom's expression. I love that the Bride's father is in the background.
While Neysa was taking pictures of the Bride, the Groom decided to made a call.
The bride playing around while some shots of the guys were being taken.
I like the reflection of them in the car.
What to do while waiting for the wedding to start? How about learn a dance for the reception.
Last minute touch-up.
Sneaking a peek before the wedding.


The new missus and mister.
Showing off the ring afterwards.
Leaving the Church.
The first dance.


There were so many different centerpieces but I think this was my favorite.
A little warning before cutting the cake.
Which worked!

Thanks for including me on your special day! I wish you both continued happiness.

No comments: